Floor Scrubbing Services : Pest Management Treatment
- Wood flooring - Different types of wood flooring may require completely different care depending on whether they are waxed, oiled or have a polyurethane coating.
- Clear the floor of any furniture that is easy to move.
- Sweep or vacuum all loose dirt and debris.
- Tile and stone -Tile and stone flooring is common in kitchens, stairs, and bathrooms. Its cleaning process can be divided into three steps:
- Dirt or dust should first be removed with a vacuum cleaner or a broom.
- Have a floor cleaning solution or spray bottle for the appropriate floor.
- Vinyl composite tile - Vinyl composite tile or VCT is a common commercial floor type. Cleaning this type of floor is done with either a mop and bucket or with a floor scrubber. VCT requires a polymer coating or floor finish to protect it.
Methods of floor cleaning
The treatment needed for different types of floors is very different.