Sofa Cleaning Services : Pest Management Treatment
- Hot water extraction - Although there is an actual steam cleaning industrial process, in the context of carpet cleaning, "steam cleaning" is often mistaken for hot water soil extraction cleaning, which is professionally known as HWE.
- Encapsulation - In the 1990s, new polymers began literally encapsulating (crystallizing) soil particles into dry residues on contact.In the conventional cleaning process surfactant molecules attach themselves to oily soil particles, suspending them (emulsification) so that they can be easily rinsed away.
- Bonnet - After a cleaning product is deposited onto the surface as mist, a round buffer or "bonnet" scrubs the mixture with a rotating motion.
- Shampoo - Wet shampoo cleaning with rotary machines, followed by thorough wet vacuuming, was widespread until about the 1970s, but industry perception of shampoo cleaning changed with the advent of encapsulation.
- Vacuum wash - Vacuum washing employs a washhead that sprays water without detergent and immediately removes it by suction, creating a swirl of water. This ensures high cleaning performance, extracting the dirt from the carpet to a depth of half an inch.
- Dry foam carpet cleaning - Dry foam cleaning involves applying a cleaning foam blanket to the surface area of a carpet immediately after a dry clean.