Deep Cleaning Services : Pest Management Treatment
- Cleaning is broadly achieved through mechanical action and/or solvent action; many methods rely on both processes
- Washing, usually done with water and often some kind of soap or detergent.
- Pressure washing, using a high-pressure stream of water.
- Abrasive blasting, typically used to remove bulk material from a surface, may be used to remove contaminants as well.
- Acoustic cleaning, the use of sound waves to shake particulates loose from surfaces.
- Ultrasonic cleaning, using ultrasound, usually from 20–400 kHz.
- Megasonic cleaning, a gentler mechanism than ultrasonic cleaning, used in wafer, medical implant, and industrial part cleaning
Cleaning is the process of removing unwanted substances, such as dirt, infectious agents, and other impurities, from an object or environment. Cleaning occurs in many different contexts, and uses many different methods. Several occupations are devoted to cleaning.