Bee & Wasp Removal : Pest Management Treatment
- We’ll verify and evaluate the infestation as well as identifying the species of bees or wasps.
- We will then develop and execute an action plan to eliminate your bee or wasp challenge.
- We will follow up with you on the action taken to solve the challenge and guide you on what to expect in the 24-48 hours following treatment.
- Colony Removal Service – After the bees have been addressed, the honeycomb still remains on site. We can remove it to deter another colony from forming and prevent damage to the structure.
- Scout Traps – This is a non-intrusive pheromone-based unit that attracts and traps scout bees.
- Swarm Traps – This containment system is a pheromone-based unit designed to attract swarms bees or wasps.
- Bees are commercially valuable & important to our ecosystem
- Bees have a solar compass, which lets them remember where things are in relation to the sun.
- Bees are generally distinguished as fuzzy pollen collectors with yellow and black stripes.
- Wasps generally have two pairs of wings and hairless bodies.
- Some bee and wasp species can actually cause damage to your home.
- Carpenter bees can tunnel into decks, porches and other wood structures. If you see what looks like a bumblebee emerging from a hole in your porch or the siding of your house, it may be a carpenter bee.
Bee & Wasp Removal
In the wrong place at the wrong time, a wasp or bee problem can be serious. If you think you may have an infestation, we can help by first determining the extent of the issue and taking the necessary steps to solve the problem.
Call us today to schedule a FREE inspection! Our technicians will discuss your concerns and provide a solution that is best suited for your home or business.
Although at first discovery, you may be worried about your family’s safety, it’s important to remain calm. our technicians understand your concerns and are ready to help you as quickly as possible.
Our Treatment Program:
Our first step will be to speak with you about your observations and determine the most common areas you’ve come in contact with the insects.
Inspect & Identify
Determine, Control & Prevent
Additional Services Include:
Did you know?
we will help you solve your bee or wasp problem.
Our technicians are ready to discuss your pest concerns & provide a solution that is best suited for your home or business. Contact us today to schedule a FREE inspection!